1. What kind of glass do you use for your windows?
All glass used in our windows and doors is LoE3 made by Cardinal Industries.
Cardinal LoĒ³-366® glass is the ultimate performance glass. It just might make all other low-e glass obsolete. LoĒ³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility. And it provides the highest levels of year-round comfort and energy savings.
2. Is there a kid lock to keep the window from opening?
Galaxy and GS series windows feature a vent/night latch that will only allow the window to open about 6 inches. This can prevent accidental fall through or outside persons from fully opening the window.
3. Can chemicals or other treatment be applied to the glass to repel water?
Appling solvents or other types of treatment to the glass can ruin the integrity of the Loe3 coatings. It is not recommend and will void the warranty.
4. Is there a warranty on the windows?
Yes! Envirogreen windows feature a full lifetime warranty that covers the window and glass.
5. What kind of hardware is used on the window? Is it durable?
All hardware is tested and very durable. Locks, latches and handles are powder coated for great durability. This provides an excellent finish that will last for years.
6. Is the vinyl recycled? Will it turn yellow?
All our vinyl is “virgin” vinyl, will not yellow and is AAMA certified.
7. Are grids available?
Grids are available for most window sizes in a variety of styles and patterns. Grids are installed inside the glass panels making them maintenance free.
8. What kind of French doors do you offer?
Envirogreen offers a French style swing door with traditional side rails. We also offer a sliding style French door with wider rails.
9. What type of glass is included with your Patio doors?
Standard Patio doors are available with dual pane argon filled tempered glass panels. GS Series Patio doors Are available with argon filled triple pane glass panels or dual pane laminated glass panels.
10. Does labor include stucco repair?
Labor is entirely dependent on the project size and type. Speak to your Envirogreen Sales rep for more information.
11. Is financing available?
Financing is available. Speak with your Envirogreen Sales representative for more details.
12. Are your windows ENERGYSTAR certified?
All of Envirogreen’s windows meet or exceed energy star criteria. GS Series windows have received Energystar’s MOST EFFICIENT designation for 2014.