GS Series Windows feature fusion welded joints on all frame and sashes corners. One inch insulating glass units. Not only does this increase energy efficiency but also increases stability throughout the window. GS vinyl construction transfers as little as 5% of outside energy, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Strong Vinyl Construction
- 3 1/4″ Frame Width
- 1″ Insulating Glass Overall thickness
- Laminated Glass or optional Triple Pane
- Highly Efficient Loe3 Glass / Argon filled
- Neat Clean Glass Coatings Available
- New Composite Nylon Rollers and Rail System
- Fusion Welded Frames and Sashes
- Autolocking Sash Lock
- Vent Stops
Watch as we put the GS series laminated glass to the test. Notice the glass barrier is maintained after continuous blows with a bat.